83 South Street, Bishops Stortford, Herts, CM23 3AP
Telephone: 01279 465700 - Phone lines open 8am-6.30pm Monday - Friday
Sorry, we're closed
See our other Locations
Bishop's Park Health Centre, Lancaster Way, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts. CM23 4DA | Telephone: 01279 465700 - Phone lines open 8am-6.30pm Monday-Friday Sorry, we're closed
Herts and Essex Hospital. Cavell Drive, Haymeads Lane, Bishop's Stortford, Herts, CM23 5JH | Telephone: 01279 465700 - Phone lines open 8am-6.30pm Monday-Friday Sorry, we're closed
Surgery Activity for January 2024 Protect your child against measles Talking Therapies Healthier together about your child’s health Healthier together during pregnancy National Diabetes Experience Survey St Margarets Hospital opening hours for X-rays Surgery activity for December 2023 Stop Smoking for 2024 Smear tests save lives
Data & Clinical System Administrator
We have an opportunity for a Data & Clinical System Administrator to join our friendly and committed team three days per week. We are a large innovative training practice based in the thriving town of Bishops Stortford, with excellent schools and facilities, within easy reach of London, Harlow and Cambridge.
Our aim is to provide Excellence in Health Care for our patients. We have an Investors in People Award are committed to supporting and developing our diverse team. We have many years of experience and a strong reputation for teaching and training a wide range of staff and ensuring they reach their potential.
Reporting to the Data Manager, you will work with the data manager to manage and input data into the clinical system, including the building of searches, auditing data and inputting claims via CQRS in relation to QOF and Enhanced Services.
To delegate work to the workflow team as required and to support the data manager in liaising with GPs and nurses as required in relation to their domains to ensure maximum QOF/Enhanced Services/CFF income is achieved.
Reporting of any backlogs or problems to data and workflow managers promptly so appropriate action can be taken along with suggested action plan.
Your role as Data and Clinical System Administrator is to be responsible for updating records on the clinical system e.g. adding and removing leavers including prescribing codes, issuing of smartcards, monitoring of tasks and for producing/analysing of any audits required for our Research GP Lead.
You will be based between two surgeries in Bishops Stortford and will be part of the practices multidisciplinary team. We offer:
Medical terminology is essential along with the ability to manage various projects simultaneously. You will be working to tight deadlines and regularly be required to interpret data/management information and make decisions accordling.
Similar experience/industry knowledge would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will:
· To keep abreast of developments and changes in relation to your role
· Accurate coding of relevant documents in relation to patient records and the monitoring of outstanding coding actions.
· All Data entry as required.
· Building of patient searches and required administration in relation to patient search results.
· Continuously look at ways of improving coding/recall/QOF/Enhanced Services processes and work with data manager to review processes and implement changes.
· To assist in the training of staff as required in relation to your duties. To assist in the induction programme for new GP’s and nurses.
· Updating the practice website
· To manage MJOG sharing patient feedback received and follow up plans with the Operations Manager. To liaise with MJOG with any problem that occurs.
· To be a SystmOne Super User and participate in relevant forums as required providing support and advice to other members of the Practice.
South Street Surgery operates from two premises in the town of Bishops Stortford, providing services for over 21,000 patients. Our Partnership team includes a GP board member for East and North Hertfordshire CCG, a director of our local GP Federation and the LMC area representative. We work closely with the other practices in Bishops Stortford to develop our vision for the future of Primary Care Services in this area.
Bishops Stortford is a thriving town, with excellent schools and facilities. We are in easy reach of London and Cambridge.
For further information please contact Natalie Davidson HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23.12.2021